-
December 20th, 2005, 12:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Is calling me to the tune of
"Where Are You Chocolate"
Where are you Chocolate
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear music play
My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean Chocolate changes too
Where are you Chocolate
Do you remember
The one you used to know
I'm not the same one
See what the time's done
Is that why you have let me go
Chocolate is here
Everywhere, oh
Chocolate is here
If you care, oh
If there is love in your heart and your mind
You will feel like Chocolate all the time
I feel you Chocolate
I know I've found you
You never fade away
The joy of Chocolate
Stays here inside us
Fills each and every heart with love
Where are you Chocolate
Fill your heart with love
Thanks to Faith Hill
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks